Tuesday, August 2, 2011

TSA, Military in Airports, etc

I got through the Charlotte Airport "security" checkpoint without having to use the radiation machine or fondled. Two for two today! If these machines are so paramount to national security, then by that logic, shouldn't the airplane I'm currently on be less safe? How are these planes still in the air without these "necessary" "enhanced" "security" measures? (each one of those terms needed its own unique quotation marks)

And like the rest of the deceived masses, the airport is no stranger to military glorification. US Airways has a special boarding zone for active military: first on the plane. Even before first class.

I'm not sure why this surprised me, but I saw an amazing number of uniformed military members walking through the airport. I shouldn't be surprised given the logistical mobilization effort the empire must undertake to make sure that its countless wars on numerous continents are continuously supplied with fresh new bodies to carry out its orders. There are foreigners on other lands that are threatening our "freedom" afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment